Friday 13 November 2015

Introducing Me

Hi, I'm Siobhan.
I'm not your average university student. I'm almost 25 and I'm studying for a degree in Children's Development and Learning alongside working full time. 

Here are 5 things you should probably know about me


1. I'm the biggest procrastinator ever. (For example, I could be using this time to get some work done but instead I've convinced myself I should really post a blog instead)
2. I drink ridiculous amounts of tea. I do love a good cup of tea and a biscuit. 
3. I really love my bed. I think this is a pretty universal thing, right?
4. I have an obsession with house plants... Particularly cacti. 
5. I am a stationery hoarder. You'll often find me in various stationery shops desperately trying to justify new purchases. 

I'm really looking forward to documenting my journey this year through this blog. I would love any feedback, especially ideas for posts you would like to read!

Siobhan
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment