Sunday 15 November 2015

Getting ready for the week ahead

Having spent a good majority of my day doing uni work and thinking about all the things I'll need to do this evening to prepare for the week ahead, I realised there are a few things I do every Sunday without fail. 

Fill out my weekly desk pad
I find it really helpful to look at my week, write down all my commitments for each day. This is really useful when trying to decide when is the best time for uni work. It also serves as a quick reminder of all the things I'm doing this week.

Catch up on work
One of my favourite tasks on a Sunday is reading back through my handouts and making sure my notes in my notebooks are up to date. I'm not sure why but Sundays are one of my productive days and I actually get quite a few bits and pieces done.

Take some time to chill
Now this could be absolutely anything; reading a book, listening to music, cooking a meal...whatever it may be, I always make time to chill on a Sunday evening. Today's chosen chill activity? Watching Bean on TV.

Pack your bag
This is a little easier for me, as I only have lectures once a week so I can pack my bag once and be done with it. But I make sure to check my lecture schedule and pack the notebooks I need.

So, there are the things I do every Sunday to prepare myself for the week ahead. I'd be really interested to hear your essential getting ready for the week tasks, so feel free to leave them in the comments!

But now, I'm going to go and finish watching Bean and drink a cup of tea!

~S

No comments:

Post a Comment