Sunday 20 December 2015

Happy Holidays

The first term has come to an end... and as much as I've been counting down to it, I can't quite believe it. Looking back to September when I first began, it is amazing to think of all the things I have accomplished in the last three months. I have given my first presentation, and actually been pleased with my grade and the feedback. I have submitted my first piece of work to be graded. I have made some great friends. And without sounding like a giant cliche, I have learnt a lot about myself this term. So I'm going to enjoy my time off, and spend it doing all the things I haven't had time to do while I've been juggling study and work.

So having said this, this is just a little post to say Merry Christmas :) Enjoy some down time, God knows we've all earned it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment