Monday 9 May 2016

I've been a bit M.I.A....

Apparently, I fell down a black hole and now it's suddenly May. How this has happened I'm not quite sure?! So much has happened in the last 5 months... Full blog posts to follow.

  • I submitted my first essay of the year and was so excited to be given a distinction!! Definitely a proud moment for me. I'm always aiming for a distinction, and I'm pleased that the extra work I put into my essay paid off. Just got to do it again in two weeks time...
  • I was given a new role at work and I realised how difficult it can be to juggle my responsibilities. I found myself struggling to gain a balance between work work and uni work which left me submitting work which wasn't my best. 
  • I have chosen my optional module for next year... Which is terrifying!! We haven't even finished this year yet and here we are choosing between modules for next year. The modules I've chosen is called "international perspectives" and looks at schools curriculums all over the world. I'm pretty excited about that. 
  • And I have pulled my first ridiculously late night finishing work the night before a deadline. Oops. In my defence, I had a nasty cold (which promptly turned into even nastier sinusitis) so I was poorly which didn't help!! 
  • But ultimately, I have survived the last term and a bit and I'm still here to tell the tale. Although this definitely wouldn't have been possible without a few hundred texts to my uni chums and a handful of phone calls that began "oh my goodness what am I even doing?!"
So keep an eye out for some full blog posts about what I have been up to recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment